Winter Season is that the four month amount from Dec to March in India. it’s the coldest season of the year. The atmosphere throughout winter season changes drastically compared to alternative seasons as we tend to witness precipitation, cold rains, thick fog and unexpected visit temperature. The cold wind blows at a really high speed and also the day becomes shorter in winter season. Atmosphere becomes dry and cold throughout winter because it receives less daylight attributable to the thick clouds within the sky.
2) Winter season arrives once time of year season and is caused in the main thanks to orientation within the axis of earth off from sun.
3) Dec and January area unit the coldest months of winter season.
4) Season features a terribly weather with minimum temperature in dropping to 3°C to 5°C in night in northwest region.
5) throughout winter season, high speed of cold winds blows from north region in peak months.
(6)Winter season results in the formation of thick fog as a result of air is cooled to the fog droplets thanks to vasoconstrictive.
7) throughout winter season, night becomes long and day becomes of shorter length.
8) Winter season is a perfect season for tours and travels to mountainous regions.
9) it’s the season of healthy fruits and inexperienced foliate vegetables.
10) Winter season includes of precipitation, winter storms, cold rains, frost, fogs and really vasoconstrictive most of the time.